Every student knows Albert Camus from the school program. This author is popular by his other works such as ‘The Guest,’ ‘Caligula,’ ‘The Plague,’ and ‘The Myth of Sisyphus.’ WriteMyEssayOnline knows about strict demands students get about choosing topics for their essays. If you want to start the writing process with ease, our service prepared this list of research topics relating to ‘The Stranger’ by Albert Camus. Use one of them and enjoy your research on the topic you really like.
‘The Stranger’ Albert Camus Essay Topics
- What gives Meursault a feeling of calm and peace at the end of ‘The Stranger’? Analyze the evolution of Meursault’s character as he concludes.
- How does Albert Camus describe the relations between family and friends in his novel ‘The Stranger’?
- Is Meursault’s memory hindering or aiding the mourning process through the novel ‘The Stranger’ by Albert Camus?
- The alienation of an individual in Albert Camus’ novel ‘The Stranger.’
- The contrast of the protagonist and the resentment of others with the way they live lives in the novel ‘The Stranger’ by Albert Camus.
- Comparison of protagonists’ reactions towards death between ‘The Stranger’ by Albert Camus and ‘The Shawl’ by Cynthia Ozick.
- The society and its impact on the individual through ‘The Stranger’ by Albert Camus.
- Comparison of the system and the man between Albert Camus’ ‘The Stranger’ and George Orwell’s ‘Animal Farm.’
- How does the prosecutor’s judgment in Albert Camus’ ‘The Stranger’ fair? How would you act as a lawyer on Meursault’s behalf? Write a defense of Meursault using evidence from the text.
- How does Albert Camus reveal nonconformity in ‘The Stranger’?
- The central message about life or truth the book ‘The Stranger’ conveys.
- A general statement about the causes and effects of human behavior in ‘The Stranger’ by Albert Camus.
- The fundamental ideas of ‘The Stranger’ by Albert Camus are freedom and death. How does the author connect them?
- Will the protagonist’s harsh punishment in ‘The Stranger’ by Albert Camus deter future criminals?
- How does violence affect the characters in ‘The Stranger’ by Albert Camus?
- Does the death penalty effectively deter crime? The individual point of view through the novel of Albert Camus’ ‘The Stranger.’
- What does Albert Camus mean by the absurd reactions of characters from the events that happen to them?
- How does Albert Camus use the genre of the absurd in his novel ‘The Stranger’?
- Feminism lens in ‘The Stranger’ and how Albert Camus reveals this theme.
- Compare ‘Metamorphosis’ by Franz Kafka and ‘The Stranger’ by Albert Camus by asking if the reader should criticize the judgments made by the societies that the two protagonists live in.
- The idea of the absurd in ‘The Trial’ by Franz Kafka and ‘The Stranger’ by Albert Camus.
- In what ways do Jean-Paul Sartre’s ‘Nausea’ and Albert Camus’ ‘The Stranger’ represent existentialism?
- The meaning of death in ‘The Stranger’ by Albert Camus.
- Is the world described in ‘The Stranger’ irrational?
- How does the realization of one’s place in the world affect how people see themselves in Hermann Hesse’s ‘Siddhartha’ and Albert Camus’ ‘The Stranger’?
- How does the prosecutor use rhetorical strategies to persuade his audience in Albert Camus’ ‘The Stranger’?
- The differences and similarities between Meursault from ‘The Stranger’ by Albert Camus and Ivan from ‘The Death of Ivan Ilyich’ by Leo Tolstoy.
- The individual style of Albert Camus used in his novel ‘The Stranger.’ How does Meursault’s language correspond to the subjects he describes?
- Comparison of protagonists from Albert Camus’ two novels ‘The Plague’ and ‘The Stranger.’
- What are the existential motives in Camus’ “Stranger”? What problems does the author rise in this novel?.
The points of ‘The Stranger’ essay topics represented in this list can bring you fresh ideas in your writings. Use WriteMyEssayOnline to improve your knowledge and achieve higher results in college! Check our new posts and stay inspired not just for great literature essays but for other disciplines as well.
P.S. Dear reader, do not hesitate to send us your request write my essay if you find that you require assistance with your paper. Our authors are skilled enough to handle written tasks of any difficulty.