When it’s getting closer to the GED tests, you start hectically searching for the information that concerns the tasks for this test. We are not going to overload you with the data for each of the parts of a GED. Today, we will introduce you only to the second part of the language arts writing test. In this part, you are to write an essay, so you need to be aware of possible GED essay topics.
These topics do not require special knowledge. Rather, you need to express your view according to your general knowledge and personal experience.
GED Essay Topics
- Have you ever changed your mind about a person for the better? What was the reason for your antipathy to this person? Do you like him or her now, or do you just feel indifference? Do you think that every person has advantages when you know him or her better?
- Imagine your ideal job. What are the strengths of this position for you? Do you suppose you can work on this position throughout your life? Describe the worst job for you. Would you work there if you were in desperate need of money?
- Write about a book or a movie that played an important role for forming your character. What is so special about this book/movie? What does this work teach you? Does it prevent you from making some actions that you would regret later?
- What is success for you? Do you think you are a successful person? What aims should you achieve to be more satisfied with yourself? Do you believe that you don’t have to be rich to feel that you are successful?
- What are the characteristics of a good parent? Do you believe that people who become parents in their 30’s are better than those who become parents in their 20’s? Does the ability of being a good parent come with experience or is it an innate skill?
- Nowadays, our society consists of people with diverse backgrounds. Analyze how these people get along with one another. Do you consider if there are real problems in their communication? Give your opinion on how people can coexist better with each other.
- What do you think is more essential for making a brilliant career: knowledge from school and college, or personal experience? Do you believe that a person can achieve his or her ambitious goals without a college education? Should a person decide whether to enter a college or not, or should the parents make this decision?
- What is better for you: living in the city, or living in the countryside? Do you believe that some people are born for living in cities and others for the countryside? Compare these two places for living. Do you think that your view can change? What or who can affect your decision?
What Else Can We Do for You?
Getting ready for tests is a very important part for your future success. You should develop your ability to improvise, but you don’t need to do this during the most difficult tests. Revising all grammatical rules is essential, but what about developing your skills of analyzing and thinking? We’ll recommend you to try writing on possible GED essay topics as training. Also, Find Out the GED Test Regulations. If you find out that you have some difficulties, feel free to ask for help. Use our online service – WriteMyEssayOnline.com –and you’ll get qualified help. Choose a writer you like the most, clarify your assignment and wait for a while. We respect your deadline, so we will do our best to write your papers on time. Also, we will provide you with a free plagiarism checker so that you will be sure your paper is of a high quality. Do not wait for the night before the deadline. Make an order now and sleep soundly! Service is available 24/7!