Miraculous “Harry Potter” Essay Topics for the Chosen Students
Are you tired of Hamlet, Macbeth, Romeo, and their endless tragedies? Now is the right moment to add some magic to your daily routine! Our Harry Potter hot topics are waiting for you right here. We’ve gathered 45 great ideas on how to write an essay about the boy who lived.
The “Harry Potter” series is a literary phenomenon of our time. We doubt that there is a child on our planet who has never dreamed about entering Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry. Joanne Rowling has not merely created a series of fantasy novels. She has created a legend, a symbol, and a real hero for kids around the world.
It is hard to overestimate the significance of the “Harry Potter” novels for modern culture. We couldn’t resist Rowling’s charms! That’s why we’ve placed an impressive list of “Harry Potter” topics on our website. Pick one that suits your tastes and preferences and create an excellent essay!
Compare and Contrast “Harry Potter” Topics to Write About
1. Compare and contrast connections between real and magic worlds in “Harry Potter” and “The Lion, the Witch and the Wardrobe.”
2. Compare and contrast the first and the last movies about Harry Potter. How do the characters, atmosphere, and ideas change?
3. Compare and contrast one of the “Harry Potter” fanfictions with the original books.
4. Compare and contrast readers’ attitudes toward Severus Snape in the first and in the last books of the series.
5. Compare and contrast the relationship between Ron and Hermione when they first meet and in the last book.
6. Compare and contrast relationships in the Malfoy and Weasley families.
7. Compare and contrast Hogwarts and a real-life school.
8. Compare and contrast teaching methods used by Dolores Umbridge and other Hogwarts professors.
9. Compare and contrast Harry’s attitude toward Dobby when they first meet and in the last book.
10. Compare and contrast all professors of Defence Against the Dark Arts in the “Harry Potter” series. Who is the best teacher?
“Harry Potter” Argumentative Essay Topics
1. What makes the movies about Harry Potter great adaptations?
2. Which character in the “Harry Potter” novels is the most faithful friend?
3. In which situations does Harry Potter not behave like a hero?
4. Which character deserves more attention in the “Harry Potter” books?
5. Is Lord Voldemort similar to any real historical personality?
6. Pick the most unrealistic situation in the “Harry Potter” series and provide arguments.
7. Is the plot of “Harry Potter” built on secrets?
8. The most important Muggle character in the “Harry Potter” series.
9. Is Dumbledore’s death a great sacrifice or a misfortune?
10. What is the main positive moral message in the “Harry Potter” series?
Interesting “Harry Potter” Topics
1. What is the purpose of sorting students into houses in Hogwarts?
2. In which book of the “Harry Potter” series does Rowling develop the largest number of gender issues? What are those issues?
3. Why do fans of the “Harry Potter” books consider Neville Longbottom to be the chosen one?
4. Write a friendly letter to your favorite character of the “Harry Potter” series.
5. The concept of racism in the fictional universe of “Harry Potter.”
6. What magical pet would you choose if you lived in the Wizarding World?
7. The symbolic meaning of The Mirror of Erised in “Harry Potter.”
8. Sexism in relationships between Harry, Ron, and Hermione.
9. Charactonyms in the “Harry Potter” series: Malfoy, Voldemort, Sirius Black, and Remus Lupin.
10. Why does the wizard community hide from Muggles in the “Harry Potter” universe?
Analytical Essay Topics About “Harry Potter”
1. The use of Greek myths in the “Harry Potter” novels.
2. How does the character of Draco Malfoy contribute to the development of other heroes?
3. The development of identities in the book “Harry Potter and the Sorcerer’s Stone.”
4. What archetypes are represented in the “Harry Potter” series?
5. The role of foreshadowing in the “Harry Potter” books.
6. What were the main reasons for banning the “Harry Potter” books at some schools?
7. The role of mythological creatures in the “Harry Potter” series.
8. Parenthood issues in the “Harry Potter” books.
9. In which cases does Harry not get punished for breaking the rules at Hogwarts?
10. The concepts of freedom and enslavement in the books about Harry Potter.
11. Why did many wizards become fans of Harry Potter when he was a child?
12. How does the orphanage influence Harry’s character and worldview?
13. The elements of a quest in “Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets.”
14. Explain the role of “The Tales of Beedle the Bard” in the “Harry Potter” series.
15. The basic rules of dueling in the Wizarding World.
These topics about “Harry Potter” are enough for now, right? We’re 100% sure that you’ve found something interesting for you. If you haven’t read these amazing books, it’s better to start right now! But be careful: you’ll fall in love with this magical world from first sight!
Unfortunately, picking the perfect topic is not enough. If you don’t feel confident about your writing skills or don’t have enough time for your essay, apply to us! We’ll provide you with an excellent sample on any of these topics. Actually, you may order any paper type on our website. Contact us right now, and your academic life will become much easier!