The ‘Harry Potter’ series is an epic and prominent story of the wonderful magic world taking you far away from your day-to-day concerns and other routine trivia. The series has earned popularity even in the academic sector, inspiring Potterian-crazy students to look for ‘Harry Potter’ paper topics. Keeping up with their whims, we have developed an all-embracing selection of ‘Harry Potter’ essay topics.
Compare and Contrast ‘Harry Potter’ Topics to Write About
- Compare and contrast connections between real and magic worlds in “Harry Potter” and “The Lion, the Witch and the Wardrobe.”
- Compare and contrast the first and the last movies about Harry Potter. How do the characters, atmosphere, and ideas change?
- Compare and contrast one of the “Harry Potter” fanfictions with the original books.
- Compare and contrast readers’ attitudes toward Severus Snape in the first and in the last books of the series.
- Compare and contrast the relationship between Ron and Hermione when they first meet and in the last book.
- Compare and contrast relationships in the Malfoy and Weasley families.
- Compare and contrast Hogwarts and a real-life school.
- Compare and contrast teaching methods used by Dolores Umbridge and other Hogwarts professors.
- Compare and contrast Harry’s attitude toward Dobby when they first meet and in the last book.
- Compare and contrast all professors of Defence Against the Dark Arts in the “Harry Potter” series. Who is the best teacher?
‘Harry Potter’ Argumentative Essay Topics
- What makes the movies about Harry Potter great adaptations?
- Which character in the “Harry Potter” novels is the most faithful friend?
- In which situations does Harry Potter not behave like a hero?
- Which character deserves more attention in the “Harry Potter” books?
- Is Lord Voldemort similar to any real historical personality?
- Pick the most unrealistic situation in the “Harry Potter” series and provide arguments.
- Is the plot of “Harry Potter” built on secrets?
- The most important Muggle character in the “Harry Potter” series.
- Is Dumbledore’s death a great sacrifice or a misfortune?
- What is the main positive moral message in the “Harry Potter” series?
Interesting ‘Harry Potter’ Topics
- What is the purpose of sorting students into houses in Hogwarts?
- In which book of the “Harry Potter” series does Rowling develop the largest number of gender issues? What are those issues?
- Why do fans of the “Harry Potter” books consider Neville Longbottom to be the chosen one?
- Write a friendly letter to your favorite character of the “Harry Potter” series.
- The concept of racism in the fictional universe of “Harry Potter.”
- What magical pet would you choose if you lived in the Wizarding World?
- The symbolic meaning of The Mirror of Erised in “Harry Potter.”
- Sexism in relationships between Harry, Ron, and Hermione.
- Charactonyms in the “Harry Potter” series: Malfoy, Voldemort, Sirius Black, and Remus Lupin.
- Why does the wizard community hide from Muggles in the “Harry Potter” universe?
Analytical Essay Topics About ‘Harry Potter’
- The use of Greek myths in the “Harry Potter” novels.
- How does the character of Draco Malfoy contribute to the development of other heroes?
- The development of identities in the book “Harry Potter and the Sorcerer’s Stone.”
- What archetypes are represented in the “Harry Potter” series?
- The role of foreshadowing in the “Harry Potter” books.
- What were the main reasons for banning the “Harry Potter” books at some schools?
- The role of mythological creatures in the “Harry Potter” series.
- Parenthood issues in the “Harry Potter” books.
- In which cases does Harry not get punished for breaking the rules at Hogwarts?
- The concepts of freedom and enslavement in the books about Harry Potter.
- Why did many wizards become fans of Harry Potter when he was a child?
- How does the orphanage influence Harry’s character and worldview?
- The elements of a quest in “Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets.”
- Explain the role of “The Tales of Beedle the Bard” in the “Harry Potter” series.
- The basic rules of dueling in the Wizarding World.
‘Harry Potter and the Sorcerer’s Stone’ Essay Topics
- How does the death of his parents influence Harry’s character and the decisions that he makes over the course of the book?
- Was Professor Dumbledore correct to leave the infant Harry with the Dursley family instead of keeping him in the Wizarding World?
- Why is Harry’s insistence on being placed in Gryffindor House instead of Slytherin House so significant in terms of his development as a character?
- Is there a clear sense of good and evil in the book?
- What primary difference between Harry and Voldemort does Rowling choose to highlight in the book? Why is this difference so important?
‘Harry Potter And The Chamber of Secrets’ Essay Topics
- How is the issue of good versus evil dealt with in ‘Harry Potter and The Chamber of Secrets’?
- Why is the way Dobby treated important?
- Why do you think that Ginny was used by Lord Voldemort?
- The reasons behind Dobby’s affection to Harry Potter.
- The Chamber of Secrets as a metaphor for a person’s dark side.
‘Harry Potter And The Prisoner of Azkaban’ Essay Topics
- How do Dementors embody the concept of fear?
- The Patronus charm as a metaphor for coping with our fears.
- Why didn’t Sirius Black want to expose himself to Harry Potter?
- Peter Pettigrew’s weak personality.
- The symbolism behind Marauder’s Map.
‘Harry Potter And The Goblet of Fire Essay’ Topics
- How does the Goblet of Fire institute a shift in the responsibility of the creation of a despotic tyrant like Voldemort from the personal to the societal?
- What three things does Voldemort need to get his body back, and what do those things symbolize?
- Could Cedrick have been saved? How?
- Is there any chance Peter Pettigrew could’ve betrayed Voldemort, saving the boys instead?
- The symbolism behind the Goblet of Fire.
‘Harry Potter And the Order of the Phoenix’ Essay Topics
- Sirius Black dies at the end of the novel while saving Harry and his friends. How is his fate ironic?
- The Order of the Phoenix and Dumbledore’s Army are two organizations designed to fight Voldemort. How do they differ?
- Why are so many members of the Wizarding World reluctant to admit that Voldemort is back?
- How does Dolores Umbridge act as a metaphor for larger institutional systems, both in the Wizarding World and our own?
- The psychology behind Harry’s Occlumency sessions with Snape.
‘Harry Potter And the Half Blood Prince’ Essay Topics
- What is the effect of Slughorn’s behavior on the students he surrounds himself with?
- How are the romantic relationships that the characters develop over the course of the book (Harry and Ginny, Hermione and Cormac, Ron and Lavender) significant to the development of the novel and its characters?
- Draco Malfoy is a complex character who makes destructive decisions while also appearing to have regret about them. Is he ultimately a villain or a victim of circumstance?
- How do Dumbledore’s positive qualities eventually become the end of him?
- Slughorn’s role in unriddling the secret of Voldemort.
‘Harry Potter And the Deathly Hallows’ Essay Topics
- Both Dumbledore and Voldemort are shown as powerful wizards who came up against death multiple times. Contrast their interactions and approaches with death.
- How does Harry’s sacrifice at the end of the book model his mother’s sacrifice when he was a baby?
- How do the Death Eaters’ targeting of Muggle-born students act as an allegory for real-world examples of violence against minority groups?
- Following his death, information about Snape comes to light that changes Harry’s opinion of him. Are his actions justified?
- The questionable nature of the monsters in ‘Harry Potter And the Deathly Hallows.’
These ‘Harry Potter’ paper topics make up the ultimate assortment for writing a paper on this subject. They were developed by our writers who can’t get enough of exploring the Potterian universe over and over again. Not only will these ‘Harry Potter’ essay ideas help you in going through your academic chores, but also bring you back to the golden time of your childhood hallmarked by this thrilling story of pure friendship, magic, and love.
But compelling ‘Harry Potter’ paper topics are only the first step to writing a solid paper. Among these topics, you can pick the one to your liking and get down to creating your masterpiece. But you are also given an opportunity to pass on this tiresome task, entrusting it to our experts who will take good care of your Potter-inspired academic paper. Let us deal with your ‘Harry Potter’ research paper and essay topics!
P.S. Dear reader, do not hesitate to send us your request write my essay if you find that you require assistance with your paper. Our authors are skilled enough to handle written tasks of any difficulty.